Have you ever pulled a can of cold beer or soda out of a beverage center only to discover it’s not really that cold?
No, your beer refrigerator isn’t broken. It’s probably just not designed to get that cold.
In fact, most beverage center temperature controls only go as low as 40-45 degrees. (For perspective, consider that ideally, food stores between 35 degrees and 38 degrees.)
So a beverage refrigerator able to cool its cabinet to 33 degrees could store some really, truly cold beer.
That’s one reason I like True’s Beverage Center (TBC-24). Not only can they get super cold, but they can also reach that temperature more quickly and maintain it better. True is already well-known for its quality commercial refrigeration, so you know it’s a seriously heavy-duty product.
Constructed with commercial-grade stainless steel inside and out, the beverage center uses True’s exclusive balanced refrigeration system.
Basically, what convection does for the oven, balanced refrigeration does for refrigeration — in reverse. A fan moves the cool air through the refrigerator continually, eliminating hot and cold pockets to ensure one consistent temperature throughout the unit.
And True’s fan motor and blade force more air across a greater surface area (on its coated evaporator coil), making its cooling capacity efficient and consistent.
What does this mean to you? The beer on the top shelf is just as cold as the beer on the bottom shelf. Beverages cool down much more quickly and then maintain that perfect temperature until you’re ready to enjoy them. I’ll drink to that!
Plus, it’s UL-rated for outdoor use, so I’ll drink to that outdoors…
True Beverage Center Specs
Still not convinced? Other specs from the manufacturer…:
- Available in stainless steel with glass door and overlay models
- Two commercial-grade, adjustable wire shelves. 1 glide-out wine shelf and a floor cradle holds 13 wine bottles
- Temperature is maintained at +1/-1 degree of the set point throughout the cabinet
- Commercial-grade, 300 series stainless steel does not absorb food odors like other plastic liners, providing a sophisticated look while also prolonging the life of the cabinet
- Anti-racking technology on glide-out shelves minimizes vibrations
- Highest quality, white LED lights illuminate the interior without UV rays, helping to maintain a consistent interior temperature
- Stay-open door hinge allows for easy loading and unloading
- UV-tinted, double-paned, low-e glass door minimizes UV exposure
- Exclusive blue LCD performance display shows the real-time temperature, not just the set point
- Adjustable and removable shelving system can be modified to meet your needs
- 2” thick door with commercial-grade insulation for more consistent and efficient cooling
- Factory set at 35°F, temperature controls range from 33° to 65°F for complete flexibility
- Standard built-in lock provides added security (stainless steel only)
Another plus…In my almost 5 years working in the service department, I have not come across one of these! Cold beer & good quality craftsmanship. What could be better!?
I’m not surprised, but having a 2 year full warranty doesn’t hurt either…
If you get sick of an all wine cooler, buy some different shelves, adjust the temp and turn it into a fridge! Very versatile and “True”-ly built to last!
That’s a good idea. Do you know anyone who’s done that?
That is the most coolest and smallest refrigerator I’ve ever seen.
That’s actually a pretty big refrigerator, compared to sizes like 1.7 cu ft.