From September 1 – October 31, 2010, you can get instant appliance rebates for replacing your inefficient appliance with a new Energy Star qualified refrigerator or clothes washer.
Plus, Energy Star appliances use much less energy and water than your old appliances, possibly saving you up to $150 per year on your energy bills.
- $125 off an Energy Star refrigerator (with recycling of replaced unit)
- $75 off an Energy Star clothes washer
So that’s a potential $200 instant savings, plus Warners’ Stellian will deliver and recycle your replaced appliances for free (on purchases $499 and up).
We are always willing to deliver for a fee outside of the metro Twin Cities area, but with your coupon, you can waive that fee.
Electricity providers providing instant rebates to Warners’ Stellian customers include:
- Connexus Energy
- Dakota Electric Association
- Goodhue County Cooperative Electric Association
- Itasca-Mantrap Cooperative Electrical Association
- Lake Region Electric Cooperative
- Steele-Waseca Cooperative Electric.
Select qualifying Energy Star appliances will be offered at discounts of 25% or more.
Not a customer of any of these? Check the Database of State Incentives for Renewables and Efficiency for a full list of energy efficiency rebates offered in Minnesota.