Those looking for an alternative to the Maple Grove Farmers Market on Thursday evenings can shop and enjoy lunch at the Bass Lake Center Farmers Market every Tuesday from 11-3.
Beginning June 14, shoppers can sample food truck fare from Gastrotruck and Border Tacos while shopping for produce, flowers and unique gifts and crafts.
The market runs through Sept. 6 and is not affiliated with the Maple Grove Farmers Market. The Bass Lake Center is home to Warners’ Stellian Appliance and several other tenants. >>See map & directions
- Butterfly Gardens
- Border/Frontera Tacos Food Truck
- Gastrotruck Food Truck
- Wildtree (seasonings, oils, foods)
- CeCe Designs (earrings, hats and art)
- Thao Farms
- Doua Yang’s Flowers and Herbs
- Yer Yang’s Flowers and Produce
- Kha Xiong Produce
- Ma & Jamie Lee Vegetables and Herbs
- Vang’s Cut Flowers and Vegetables
- Sito’s Catering (Lebanese Food)