Move over Big Chill. There’s another brand of retro fridges called Northstar (part of Elmira Stoveworks, which also makes antique appliances).
Those decorating their houses in midcentury modern style want to continue the retro look into the kitchen. But it’s not the best idea to use actual retro appliances.
Why? They’re extremely inefficient, offer smaller capacity than conventional appliances and often run loudly. Plus, if it breaks, good luck finding decades-old parts.
Luckily, Northstar makes retro refrigerators with all the modern features:
- Modern configurations like bottom freezer style, which keep the food you need most often in easy reach
- Energy Star rating saves you money on your utility bill
- 19 cubic feet accommodates way more food than an antique refrigerator
- Comes in your choice of colors (shown – Cherry Red, White, Bisque, Flamingo Pink, Robin’s Egg Blue, Buttercup Yellow, Textured Black, Mint Green and Quick Silver)
- Interior lights and freezer baskets
- See more features and benefits
We’re showing this model, the 1950 in Cherry Red, at our appliance store in Edina across from the Galleria if you want to take a peek. And we deliver and install these for free to our local customers🙂